Monday, March 17, 2003

I feel that I have have completely reviewed every aspect of this impending war over and over again. I try to put myself in the place everyone involved and I try to come away with some sort of semblance in the matter. As long as humans inhabit the earth, the probability of war is inevitable. Shit Happens, so to speak. No God can change that, no rule, and apparently the UN has little effect on outcome of disarment . What happens in approximately 48 hours will result in the loss of many innocent lives and some not so innocent. In 48 hours, my brother, your son, his uncle and her father will combating just a slice of the 'evil axis'. Pacifists will die martyrs and conservitives will get book deals. The horrors of War begin in two day. War will is good for the ecomony, just watch. French products will be boycotted..... Omg, my haircolor??? Network correspondants become our new American Idols. In the next few days all will be different, we will be in the History books, again.