Sunday, March 23, 2003

Oh boy...........ABC ran the freaking Oscars on eastern time and dumped more war propaganda on us in pacific standard time, the bitches! As if we needed to be reminded of the reality of our now. I thought the Oscars would be escaping it all, then Michael Moore won...dun dun DUN.......Hi, I'm Michael Moore and I'm the shitbitchofcivilliberites.com, and well.......war is bad, mmmkay. Shut your fucking mouth Mr. Moore, or not....hehe....aside from Moore's little......."Fictiticious President" slam, the best part of the Oscars has been that little punk shit emenin winning for best song of the year. Trust me I'm no fan of the white nigga wannabe shizzot, but that fucking song embodies the essence of what a great song is, passion, attitude and perseverence. Word up to the HonkeyInTheNiggaGear. And....... God Save Us All.