Friday, April 25, 2003

Procession of the Species



Walking Art

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, Art Walk today and tomorrow, followed by Olympia's little freakfest..The Procession of the Species....an odd homage to Earthday via half the town dressing up as Salmon and various other animals. They march through downtown to the rhythm of a hundred tribal drums and we all basks in the Earth's glow........um...yeah. So it's all about Art this weekend and all my work is always in vain, but fuck it......it makes time go by faster....LOL...I'll bring the Ol' camera and share later....



EYE yi Yi

I went to optometrist yesterday, I have the joy of being 5 to 6 years ahead of my peers in needing bifocals, (shoot me) I picked out some very hip silver framed ditties that cost a small fortune.....but, thankfully insurance covered $300 of it. Plus, I had to get more contacts (which I have to wear um.....glasses with if I wanna read).....the good news there is, the internet has a gazillion sites where I've been finding funky frames in readers....I love my Aunt Estelle cat eye glasses. If you represent funky, one should do it with style!