Saturday, April 12, 2003

Ugh, hork and volatile chunks of Spew

Hmmmmm, last Monday I had to cover for a sick employee he couldn't finish his shift......sick boy. Well you know how that goes......I've been fighting it all week.....I'd get home from work and pass out with barely enough energy to drag myself to bed. Ack....well golly, yesterday.......I felt heinous, and by last evening all I could do is puke, and shit........and puke.....and try to rid myself of a fever. The joys of illness! I hurt........omg, I hurt! It's fun when you live by yourself and your sicker then a freaking dog.......every time I had to stand up, I cried because I was so sore I couldn't move..and I desperately wanted a handmaiden to take care me........wah. So no food on my agenda today, just the thought.....ugh. Blah! Last time I was this sick was about two years ago.....without the pukefest. Ugh.....