Wednesday, May 21, 2003

American Idol



Would you like that Supersized? Hell yeah, beeotch!

Tonight, when Ryan Seacrest asked the audiences "are you ready to find out who the next American Idol will be?"....I shrieked, in a very gigglygirly whothehellwasthatnotme, manner, "I am, I am!!!", then my eyes quickly darted around my living space to make sure no one (ghosts?) saw my childish display of excitement. Recomposed, I waited with baited breath through a series of inane commercials, ugh...sell it to another bitch, and after some milquetoast toast musical segments with the previous contestants, a few over-acted vignettes, one of which horrifies the audience with an image of Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul sucking face (shutter), I could not stand the suspense....ugh. I resigned myself that possibly the vote would go to the safe vote Clay.....we are teased with being told that about 1000 votes out of nearly 25 million separated the two........so, like the war, like the 'Bushboi', the country is divided evenly. All that is left to say is......Yo dawg, 205! Ruebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Studdard!!!!! *Sigh* American Idol Supersized, praise the lord and amen. Let it be written, let it be done, life as we knew it can now carry on.