Saturday, May 31, 2003

Friday Five



It's Saturday and I'm all over the Friday thing.....ack


1. What do you most want to be remembered for? How thin I am, really.....snarf. Gosh If I had to be remembered then I would have to say I'd like most to be remembered for um..........my talents? Sure, that works.

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life? "Ordinary Life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments.
I am in accord with the surrealist, searching for the marvelous."
~Anais Nin~

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Waking daily.

4. What about the past ten years? Avoiding conformities.....ack, snarf....smell the digit.

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say? Believe in yourself and the power of your potential, and when the mother fuckers knock you down.....get your sorry ass back up again.....and if you get knocked down again....get up...etc........resilience is the best form of getting even.