Friday, July 11, 2003

Friday Five.........

Interesting subject "Friends"....urg...gurgle...dwip and drool!
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Tina, god bless Tina we are the same age and went to H.S. together and talked on the phone after spending hours together as if something new happened in the moments after departing. We are completely different....but I'd still do anything for her. I'm the god parent to all three of her children. Tina opted to have children and assorted marriages whereas I flit about just being me.

2. Are you still in touch with this person? Yes, not as often but we still talk on the phone. She stayed in Aberdeen and I've transplanted my ass on the I-5 corridor too many times to count.

3. Do you have a current close friend? Gosh, I think I do....I dunno. ....it's different when your older, maintaining friendship as an adult is hard work because it takes two.......With my current girl friends these past few months it's like I'm masturbating, sigh. Eh, fuck it.

4. How did you become friends with this person? I've met my current friends online, I don't know how I feel about that anymore.....see, your just a click away.....a block away...a delete...away....the internet offers and takes away and as far as that goes I've become a recluse anyhoo and hide when I'm online I have found that online relationships are totally disposable with a few small exceptions. Maybe it's just me getting old and embracing my cynical reality based edge on life, but if works. Hehe hahah......hoho's, yum.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? There are a few people I'd like to get in touch with catch up on...but for the most part I believe that people come and go in your life for a reason and whatever purpose they served in your life or you in theirs....when it's done...it's done and god willing you take away something good from the whole ordeal.