Thursday, March 25, 2004

At the end of the day, its all about cliches

Like, okay, at the end of the day all your left with is like, um, irritating cliches. Like, um...at this moment in time, I don't, like, care. With all due respect to this survey, I'm like absolutely annoyed 24/7 with cliche's. I hear what your saying, its not rocket science, literally, it boggles the mind, to be perfectly honest with you, cliches, like, suck. Going forward, I will try to refrain from using cliches, by thinking outside of the box, but I'm afraid that my brain and my fingers aren't singing from the same hymn sheet, my fingers practice free will at any given time, when it all seemed so eloquent in my mind, but the fact of the matter is some days I come across as redundant, but, I'm a glass is half full kinda girl and I know that changing bad behaviors is an ongoing process and I will prioritise using less cliches going forward. To be perfectly honest with you, cliches aren't so bad when used appropriately. ;)

Bear with me here, the bottom line is what if everyone in the blogosphere pushed the envelope and like, posted around cliche's? We'll touch base later.