Saturday, March 27, 2004

The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

Last night, around 2 a.m., I woke up in my living room sitting in my armchair, I distinctly remember going to bed, confused I went back to bed and didn't think anything of it until I woke up this morning, odd indeed, even odder was the Oreo cookies that littered the kitchen floor and the uneaten cookies scattered about my armchair. Sometimes I get a hankering for food in the middle of the night....I get out of bed, have some yogurt or ice cream and go back to bed, most times I remember doing it, but times like last night scare the shit out me....I'm mean...wtf? One time I got out bed went to the kitchen popped a piece of fudge and promptly choked on the fucker.......I'm in my undies, alone, in the middle of the night choking on a fucking piece of fudge, not willing to die in such a vulgar way, I shoved my fingers down my throat and horked the puppy. Who's sexy? Funny thing is I still love fudge and damn if Oreo's aren't buy 1 get one free at Safeway right now, I'm fucked, well, actually I'm not fucked and that may be the source of my um....dysfunction... Anyhoo, I think I'll just add this disorder to my lengthy lists of quirks, any shrinks out there looking for a subject matter, enquire within. Thanks.