Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday V

1. What was the last song you heard? Are ya gonna be my girl, Jet.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
1.) School Of Rock
starring the hairy, yet amusing Jack Black and a bunch of cute children. It wasn't what I thought it would be, very entertaining the one thing that it left me with was a dream of Jack Black being my boyfriend, ew. Needless to say I woke up feeling a bit disturbed and a serious need to start dating again. :|

2.) The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen Quirky flick based on a graphic novel of the same name in which the hero's are characters from the literary past, most amusing is Dorian Gray being the um...antagonist. The visuals are terrific and its not all up to the Gentlemen to save the day as there is an intriguing Gentlewomen with fangs that basically saves the day. Oh yeah, Sean Connery's in there ;) .

3. What were the last three things you purchased? Groceries, Mona Lisa Smile (Julia Roberts movie), and books for birthday presents and one for myself (Armageddon: The Musical by, Robert Rankin).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? 1. Laundry 2. Pay Bills 3. Start new clay project and string some beads. 4. Plant more flowers and or meet the love of my life, whichever comes first, so it will probably be the flowers....shoot me.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? My assitant Joan, my Regional Director, Donna, Mike and my old friend Joann (long time no talkie). Special Mention goes to the shoplifter that wouldn't come back to the store at my insistence, he just kept walking and I was getting pissed and trying to get security's attention by shouting obscenities at the shoplifter...like um....(loud to shouting) Sir, if you don't stop now and come back here karma's gonna crawl up your fucking ass! Security showed up about 5 minutes after the asslick left the mall. :P