Monday, March 08, 2004

Kitty Thumper and Volley Ball dreams

The dream: I'm playing volley ball with a group of people I don't know. I look through the net and see Rosie O' Donnell serving the ball hard and fast and its coming at me, I get in position, I bend my knees, place my hands in the proper position all the while watching the ball move slowly through the air, I panic, I don't want to drop the ball, I hear people shouting at me to set them up for a spike, the ball hits my hands, except it doesn't feel like volleyball and I immediately awake to see my little black cat being thumped across the bed by me......whoopsie....., she looked at me like..."what the fuck" and proceeded to curl up on the opposite end of the bed...I felt so bad, well not bad enough to fall back asleep, I note my behavior and promptly fall back asleep, I don't think I have to worry about my cat wanting to sleep up by my head anymore.