Saturday, March 20, 2004

Spring has Sprung Today!

Today is the first day of spring. I love spring, I love the flowers, I love smell in the air, I love the fact that my niece Sara was born 14 years ago today, I love the longer days, I love to love spring, but I hate the allergies.

Today the sun rose directly in the east and is now in transit to set, some 9 hours from now, directly in the west. The spring equinox makes me think of naked pagans (its something to do). Today I rose and shall, some 14 hours from now, lay my ass in bed again. [Nekkie link Via: Old Hag]

Today I have to work the literacy fair, its Saturday, shoot me.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life, *ditto* for tomorrow.

Today I went to gnooks.com (Book Link O' the day Via: ratboy) and typed in David Sedaris and received a fabulous array of suggested authors of like kind, tre' coolio.

Today is the first anniversary of the war in Iraq, Saddam has been captured, our soldiers are still dying, we need to come home, today.