1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? Homemade soups, sandwiches, salads (individual) God bless the salad bar, but, exposed garbonzo beans are tempting to food terrorists. I would have a dinner special daily which could range from Italian to Mexican to good old fashion American comfort food. And last but not least desserts of every fashion, pies, cakes, cookies, pastry and ice cream. If your gonna do it, you'd better do it right and chocolate should be involved at all times.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Books of course! I'd also sell gifty type items with a literary theme, but of course this won't happen unless I win the lottery, with the small profit margin of books you just can't compete with the fuckers like Borders & B&N, you won't win, unless you live in a town that holds no attraction to the corporates (and that means Wal-Mart as well), you will not win. Ah the glory of pipe dreams and caviar wishes.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? Gonzo Spew. :)
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? The curriculum would be based around creativity and the arts. And since this is just fantasy I would teach social graces to the masses of ignorant youth that think showing their ass crack is money. *slap* :|
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? Rock with a twist of pop! I've got a Milkshake too yanno.