Sunday, January 30, 2005

Steal This Meme

I'm avoiding any form of exercise right now because my ass is stuck to my computer chair. I'm surfing blogs and chain smoking instead of doing what I promised myself I would do, exercise. Why? Because Mr. Side Salad passed the meme torch, yes I'm blaming my outrageously thick thighs on salad. Here we go:

Random 10 Songs in My Playlist:

1. Blew -Nirvana
2. Shine On Harvest Moon -Leon Redbone
3. Jungle Boogie -Kool & The Gang
4. Living After Midnight -Judas Priest
5. Bad Reputation -Joan Jett
6. Dreaming -Blondie
7. Sign O The Times -Prince
8. Light My Fire -The Doors
9. Drown Soda -Hole
10. Train In Vain -The Clash

1.) What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Fuck if I know.

2.) The last CD you bought is:

American Idiot by Green Day. It makes me feel all patriotic and bitchy when I'm air-guitaring along to it. Hey kids, don't think middle age stops you from being a dork. Rock on.

3.) What is the song you last listened to before this message?

Pressure by Bowie & Queen, it helps me to wind down after a strenuous air-guitar session.

4.) Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. Everything Is Everything, Lauryn Hill -infinitely everything.
2. It's The End Of The World As We Know It, REM -Some days man, some days, oy!
3. Stranglehold, Ted Nugent, -I don't know the lyrics, I don't care, its sexy-nasty, great groove.
4. Possum Kingdom, The Toadies -its a bit twisted, but it rocks.
5. Let It Be The Beatles -for the love of fuck, let it be already.

5.) Who are you gonna pass this stick to (five persons and why)?
1. Pie, because its a meme and its about music and it won't make her cranky, I think.
2. Casey from All I'm Saying because it has nothing to do with houses or fertility. ;)
3. Jen Garrett, because some days just "being" isn't enough.
4. By Beauty Damned's Maria, because I said so.
5. Gennie at Dizzy Girl, memesluts UNITE! ;)
Have at it ladies! Alrighty, there's been another siting of cellulite on my ass, my job here is done. Good Night.