Thursday, March 17, 2005

Curse You, Stewie McSassmaster!

It's a trend that will hopefully die a quick painless death, as not to bring down the creative types that come up with the semi-amusing nicknames such as; Squinty McMonkey, Chimpy McHitlerburton I admit that's some funny McShit. However, if it doesn't stop soon, the internet will be inundated with McNicknames very shortly, thanks in most part to Jon Stewart and the Daily Show's effortless McWittiness. I pray this doesn't get out of hand or say into the hands of MSM, the last thing we need is Brian Williams announcing that we've finally captured Binny McAngrypants.

Speaking of eBay, this little ditty will keep your toes tappin' all day.
Click the play button and sing along!

A used ... pink bathrobe
A rare ... mint snowglobe
A Smurf ... TV tray
I bought on eBay
My house ... is filled with this crap
Shows up in bubble wrap
Most every day
What I bought on eBay

Tell me why (I need another pet rock)
Tell me why (I got that Alf alarm clock)
Tell me why (I bid on Shatner's old toupee)
They had it on eBay

[via: Barry McGigglesnarf]