Saturday, March 26, 2005

Theatre Of The Absurd

Today, the role of God will be played by Hal Turner
"I advocate the use of force to rescue Terri Schiavo from being starved to death.
I further advocate the killing of anyone who interferes with such rescue." -- Hal Turner. [Atrios]

QUICK HISTORY ABOUT HAL TURNER: "Hal Turner developed a reputation as being the most controversial radio talk show host in the entire world. He's a typical, everyday, average, married, white guy. A father, a Catholic. But what made him controversial - and still does - is this: he says publicly what most people only dare to think privately."

Wow, I'm also known as a person who says things publicly that most people dare to think privately, I wasn't aware that gave me the opportunity to declare a fucking jihad on the Supreme Court and the medical community, fascinating. I guess I really don't know my own power.