Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Humpday Linkage

1.) Search 'till ya puke!
A little bit o' dis and a little bit o' dat

2.) This "America We Stand As One" video (Quicktime) creeped me out a bit, I kept expecting something, anything to blowup or a punch line to the joke, say like, Kenny from South Park gets his eyes eaten by a bald eagle, but alas, no blood or gore. I'm embracing my inner cynic today and it tickles.

3.) 2005 Pulitzer Prize winners (tip: click on um...2005).

4.) AL T.V.

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore on Monday unveiled his new television network, "Current," which aims to attract younger viewers with short videos and a tie-in with the popular Google Inc. search engine.


5.) Bartlett Books Of Quotation's McSweeney's style:

"No, how about you please leave the premises? Huh? How about you don't make a scene? How about ... how about that? Well, fine. Fucking ... fine. Don't touch me! Don't you dare touch me! Fuck you, you fucking piece of ... of fuck. How's that for a bloody quotation? Ingrates." —John Bartlett [BS]