Monday, May 09, 2005

Tepid Blog Lust

As of late, I'm finding more interesting things in the nooks and crannies of my apartment then I have been finding on the net. While I continue on my obsessive quest to organize my life, the computer gathers dust in its new home. I promised myself yesterday that once I've finished this massive task, that I would reward myself with something great, I'm not sure what yet, but it will be great.

Some quickies before I depart for work, which incidentally, is reaping the rewards of my obsessive organizing binge, you can actually see the top of my desk and papers are filed where there supposed to be...odd. If this is a symptom of peri menopause, then so be it, I'll be sweaty and organized.

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire movie trailer, tre cool. I have two amber chalices I use for wine, after having one or two drinks of my favorite Reisling the chalices become the Goblet of Fire (Beavis & Butthead obligatory snickering...heh).

Any woman running for President will face a toughness conundrum: she will constantly have to prove her strength and be careful about showing her emotions. She won't have the luxury of, say, Bill Clinton's public sogginess. It will take a brilliant politician to create a credible feminine presidential style. So far, Senator Clinton hasn't shown the ease or creativity necessary to break the ultimate glass ceiling.

That fucking glass ceiling again, so along with having to be cadaver thin in today's society, you apparently need nipples made of diamonds to cut through that fucking glass ceiling--bah, snarf and blet. :)

And finally, I happened to catch the trailer for the Tim Burton's Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, it looks kooky, wacky and fabulous.