Friday, June 10, 2005

Blogthrob (insert heavy breathing here)

How I do love the blogoshpere, crazy, bitchy, fabulous and so very insane. Linkage from the best, to the best, my readers, you rock, but then again, I kiss ass only when its appropriate, which is never so consider your self lucky or click yer ass elsewhere. *smooch*

A tipsy bookslut, she's a book snob "mobbed by hipsters" at the McSweeny's booth (do note that I am full on fucking hip for linking to them or it might be rash, hard to tell), tre chic, tre expected. ("I'm sure their all lovely people")Two thumbs up!

Maria gets all Cannibussed:
What is wrong with a system which prosecutes people for growing and using a product that is perfectly safe for both medical and personal recreational use, while cigarettes and alcohol continue to be leading killers in this country and remain perfectly legal?

Well my beauty, the government doesn't know which country will grease their palm in a way that makes the hair on their palms most attractive. Two thumbs up and a slap on the ass! Btw, this chick rocks hard core. ;)

Mary, where for art thou beeyotch?
Email to Andrew Sullivan:
"Your reference to Jesus' closes friend as a 'former prostitute' I assume is Mary Magdalene. Please know there is nothing to suggest she was a prostitute. Even the Vatican, many years ago, acknowledged the mistake of previous teaching. The assumption of sexual sin when women are described in the Bible as sinners is evidence of the patriarchy that continues today. I've heard it preached about the woman at the well, the woman who anointed Jesus and Mary Magdalene, all being guilty of sexual sin or being prostitutes. There are no facts in evidence to support that.
The woman at the well, having five husbands, could just as easily been her first four died and she was handed off to brothers as property--the custom in those days. There have been other suggestions that the five husbands stood for five different iterations of God in Samaritan culture...etc.
In future writings when you mention Mary Magdalene, don't fall into the trap of a centuries old mistake. Give her a break. She's had the worst press of anyone in the bible
.

Alrighty then..."point taken" says Andrew, and he damn well better understand that point forever; I'd hate to get all Da Vinci Code on his ass, that would be so uncouth and what would the literati think of me? Pardon moi while I try to give a shit, hehe, haha, hoho...say what? Mary's not a ho? Amen. Two thumbs up, a snap and a slap on the ass!

Pie-Ella the enchanted:
"Once upon a time in a land far away, there lived a princess named Pie-Ella. She was a sweet-natured princess, but very much a downtrodden doormat. After we left her last, Pie-Ella had just dispensed with her evil Stepboss, but later had been abducted by lovelorn suitor Rob-Serf."


Fucking whitey's:
Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean, unapologetic in the face of recent criticism that he has been too tough on his political opposition, said in San Francisco this week that Republicans are "a pretty monolithic party. They all behave the same. They all look the same. It's pretty much a white Christian party."

Prove him otherwise and forgive me for my brutalness here, but the 7 black repubs out there must comment on this yesterday and really tell me why the fuck your conservative, at the least ride the middle for the love of fuck. If you disagree, explain why in the comments, otherwise I don't get it.....der.com.

Clittiage....thanks, um...really. [NOTE; this is why I named one of the gazillion eggs slovenly residing in my fucking left ovary for this fella, he just rocks -- my labia, that is all.] And please take into consideration that no fucking Jungian bullshit will ever correct this, (I'd hate to have to set people on fire, its so bourgeois, thanks.)

Jewy Jewyington should have made the list, I concur-ly.com. Matt Lauer with the bald spot is so hot.

That is all for now, enjoy your frieday!