Tuesday, November 29, 2005

To Blog Or Not To Blog Or I can't believe it's not butter...

I've warned you all, 4th quarter is a soul sucking experience for me, three locations, 20 individual personalities to delegate and keep on track, hundreds of consumers with little or no money to buy books because they beat the shit out of each other for an out of date, low quality lap tap at your local discount-or-die-store of your choice. Happy Holidaze sauce is the drool that dribbles down my chin on my return home from work these past few days. I manage to kick off my shoes and then pass out sitting straight up in my chair for approximately 2 hours every night, and when I wake up, my mind still thinks its at work and I'm embarrassed that I nodded off until I realize that it's not a customer cuddled up on my lap, but my cat, I am home and I still have a few hours to contemplate the next days event. I consider doing laundry or whatever I need to do of which blogging is the last thing on my mind, let alone checking email.

I did manage to see Walk The Line, any Joaquin Phoenix movie tends to make me start counting with my leg like a horse, I don't know what it is about Mr. Phoenix, but I like it and I enjoyed the movie as well.

We will attempt to blog some more this week if the mind allows, have a lovely day and all that other shit.


A L T E R N A T E N A M E S F O R
" I C A N ' T B E L I E V E I T ' S N O T B U T T E R "
By Bob Shea

"Not butter? Then what the hell did I just eat?" Spread.
"I still say it's butter" Spread.
After all the damage you've done to this family with your habitual lying and deceit, you have the nerve to sit there with a straight face and tell me that this isn't butter?" Spread.
"I'm pretty sure that was butter" Spread.
"I'm comfortable calling this butter" Spread.
"This challenges everything I've come to believe about butter" Spread.
"I'm not Entirely Sure it's Edible" Spread.
"I'm willing to suspend disbelief about this being butter for about as long as it takes me to eat this toast" Spread.
"In the absence of actual butter, sure, I'll play along" Spread
"I guess you could call it butter. If you don't put any in your mouth" Spread.
"From a distance, you'd swear it's butter!" Spread
"I can't believe it's so flammable" Spread.
"I have no reason to believe this isn't butter" Spread.
"Am I wrong about God too?" Spread.

[via McSweeney's]