Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A quick one while I'm away

I over slept, only because I blew bubbles of snot while I slept and that kinda makes it a tossing and turning, tissue grabbing, restless sleep. I wonder if my cats play of version of whack-a-mole with my bubbles of snot while I'm slumbering? Anyhoo, here's Steve Martin spewing about the "leap second" we added New Years Eve:
"This year's leap second is an assault on the American public," says commentator Bill O'Reilly. "The reason the leap second is even being proposed is because of America Haters, because of Iraqi hate mongers, and let's be honest, Shiites. Why would you add a second to the year unless you're an anti-American hate monger?

I remember liberals at a party saying, 'let's add a second to the year' and I was the only one who spoke up against it. Why would they want to add a second to the year? Because it gives them a second longer to hate Bush. [more @ HP]

I wonder how big the bubbles of snot will get? Have a loverly day