Monday, July 31, 2006

Knee deep in the hoopla

Hoarding hoopla: I have enormous dislike for Beanie Babies. I was awake until 2 a.m. sorting evil Beanie Babies and you know what, Ty the company that makes the bean-filled treasures are sick fuckers for cornering the obsessive/compulsive market. What was I thinking? Had I known that when I bought the semi-cute, slightly amusing, mini cuddle toys 10 years ago, that'd I'd spend sleepless night sorting them, I wouldn't have bought them. Seriously, I think.

In true obsessive order, I've spent the entire weekend going through all the boxes from the storage space and my own closet. Saturday went well enough and somewhere yesterday afternoon I really started loathing the accumulation of "stuff" that I'm a slave to. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, sure, the light I'm seeing might just be a bomb in Lebanon or perhaps it's just "1000 points of light" residue, or it could be an illusion, like when you close your eyes at night and all the electrical activities of the brain put on a spectacular light show (at least it happen to me that way, it's life perk) whatever form the light is, I'll take it.

AcK! Whatever, it will be done soon enough, I hate starting Monday feeling likes it's Friday. Have a loverly day!

Drunken DUI Hoopla - Kaplah! Kaplah! Mel Gibson was an uber prick when arrested for drinking while driving. "I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable" hmmm, rage issues, neat-o! Perhaps I'll send him a Beanie Baby or 12 to console him.


Hater Hoopla: "(CNN) -- One person was killed and five others were wounded, three critically, in a shooting at the Jewish Federation in downtown Seattle, Washington, police said." I watched it unfold on live television, it was bizarre to say the least and it's tragic one women lost her life and five others were injured, because some sorry excuse for a human being would rather blame all at that is wrong in his life and the world on the damn Jews. Get the fuck over it people, it's damn pathetic to see a lack of evolution when it comes to the matter of religion. God, in his infinite wisdom, chortles and shrugs his/her shoulders in disbelief most days, I know, I asked him/her. No Beanie Babies for Jew-hatin' murderers!

Honorary Hoopla: She was once The Antic Muse, then she was Wonkette, then she was all over the cable news, then she wrote a book, left her wonky pad and got a job at Time Magazine and they liked her, they really liked her. It all started with a blog folks, sure, she has talent and liberally uses the term "ass-fucking", but who doesn't now and then? Congratulations Ana Marie Cox. Howzabout a Beanie Baby?

Dangerous game link o' de day-o hoopla! Pirate Poppers. It's a free trial although I did end up buying it, oy. I am Master & Commander and can't get paste level 52. As long as you don't close the game, you won't have to pay, enjoy.

Future Spew: Furby's Galore - chapter two in my compulsions. I know, I know...bated breath...blah, blah. ;)

Again, have a loverly day and don't be surprised if you hear me saying "a Dingo ate my Beanie baby!" in the near future.