Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sleep, Commute, Work, Commute, Stare @ wall, Sleep

Oh the joys of the first day of work. Buses with broken chains and golly you were lucky as fuck (as lucky as fuck can be) to have your bus show up at all!! I was fortunate in the morning, the evening however, not so much. But I'm home, it's warm and I get about two hours of downtime before I have to get up and do it all over again.

The new job is a lot to learn, but I'm blessed with a cubicle and my own computer (intranet, the bastards!) This particular store is a "superstore" and it's a little overwhelming compared to what I did before, but nothing I can't handle. I have one of the brains that sees or reads something once and I get it, so the camera in my mind was overloaded today. Alrighty, now I'm going to stare at a wall until I fall asleep. Once I move the commute won't be as bad, so, until then, posting will happen when it happens and when it happens it will most likely be the delirious ramblings of an exhausted Cupie until the holiday passes. Lucky you. :D