Monday, April 21, 2003

Books

Muggles aren't so bad.....

OK, Easter has gone by the wayside, spring has sprung and I'm back to my 2nd Star left of center self. Did ya miss me? I missed me. Mmmmkay......since it's Monday I shall bless you all with updates:

During the war my mind was everywhere, so with the A.D.D in full swing I opted for easier reading material and chose the 4th installment of the Harry Potter series. The Goblets of Fire! Um...that sucker was huge, and for you freakish 10 and under that read it in two days, may a Quaffle smack you into reality. It was and excellent installment......Harry Potter grows up! Harry's been dealt a fucked hand from the beginning, and it's proving not to get any easier as he learns more about himself and the people directed to his life. Hermione Granger gets a brooding boyfriend and Ron Weasly's character grows little, but the Weasley Family plays a strong roll in Harry's life and presumably his future. Sirus Black returns as Harry's God Father, and I can only pray that in the 3rd installment of the Movie the casting director would be so kind as to cast the yummy Colin Farrell as Sirus. Hint, hint, nudge nudge. Goblets of Fire was a good read, but nothing compares to The Prisoner of Azkaban where we are first introduced to Sirus. On June 21st the long awaited 5th installment Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be released. The cover artwork by artist Mary Grandpre shows a more mature Harry in blues.....dun dun.......DUN. I admit it, I'm looking forward to the release. A little release is what we all need....some....more than others.....*shoot me* lol......carry on.....