Friday, April 18, 2003

Friday Five

Ack, thwapft......woohoo.......can't think....Friday Five time?


1. Who is your favorite celebrity? She can NOT act. She is still learning to sing. She can play the geetar now. She has terrific breasts. She's annoying as hell. She takes a good picture, she's a mom and apparently is writing Kabbalistic Childrens Books, yippee? She's lived out her adult life in front of the world and doesn't give a rats ass. She is Madonna Louise Ciconne Penn Ritchie.....er Madonna.

2. Who is your least favorite? hmmmmm, I'm sure I have one, but right now I'm not diggin on the Peace Movement in the Celebrity arena......ack. It's like shut your mouth and act, or sing, or whatever it is you do that makes you a celebrity. blah. Oh yeah someone should put that evil dipshit Michael Savage out to pasture.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life? Gosh over the years I've met many celebrated people. Eric Clapton and other assorted musicians. I waved to Ben Stein and Robert Schuller in the airport. Various television celebs.....and OooOOOdles of Authors. Tis fun to Mingle. ;)

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? I'm a leader by choice and a bitch by birthright.......but fame? egads...*hork*

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? Who wouldn't trade places with Courtney Love??? I can cuss and dance around in my undies while sedated too! Whoopie!