Saturday, May 10, 2003



Friday Five for lack of originality


1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? Well, that's a tough one, I'm organized in my own way....everything has it's place and if it's on the floor, apparently that's it's place.....a serious neat freak would have spasms in my apartment....I've got a zillion books, art supplies and um....dust collectors that I enjoy looking at daily. It's my own little chaotic world and um....it works for me.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? I took this promotion once and they gave me a lovely Franklin Planner, I found it under my desk at work the other day...heh...the calendar in it said 1998 whoopsie!! Actually I keep 2 notebooks at work for work notes and messages and I have 2 smaller notebooks for personal use, I carry them both around daily to jot down assorted ideas and crazy ramblings.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? At work it's somewhat organized, the pile to be file is rather heinous though....I thought in the computer age we'd use less paper....it's the people that went by the wayside and the paper comes in reams!! Ugh! At home my desk is finally organized only because of the computer fixing shit...the Art area....well....it needs some attention. Again I say, ugh.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? Half of my discs are organized alphabetically, the other half....um....nada.....hehe. Most of my gazillion of books and CD's are lumped together by topic or by my current obsession.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? Lets face it....organizing shit takes time and none of it is easy, constant matinance.....blah....the hardest thing I've ever organized? My life...heh.