Friday Five........woo hoo, methinks....
1. Name one song you hate to admit you like. "A Moment like this" Kelly Clarkson, schmaltzy radio song by American Idol winner.......teehee.
2. Name two songs that always make you cry. This sounds so hokey but that fucking cowboy song "Proud to be an American" *blush, gulp, hork* and um....Amazing Grace, my grandfather loved this song the older I get the more I can relate.
3. Name three songs that turn you on. Aside from the "Law & Order" theme music, I'd have to say first and foremost Strangle Hold> by Ted Nugent, meow;) "Lets Get It On".....sugah......Marvin Gaye, and um....Wind Cries Mary, Jimi Hendrix...LOL...actually anything by Hendrix.....he gave good luvin on his geeeetar!
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good. 1.) Cherish by Madonna.....so happy. 2.) Hard Knock Life (from Annie) when sung by my nieces as they pretend to be enslaved orphans......lol. 3. Let It Be The Beatles. 4. Love Shack The B-52's
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without. 1.) About a Girl Nirvana 2.) Hey Jude The Beatles 3.) Live at Leeds (the whole damn album) The Who. 4.) Miss World Hole 5.) Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin 5.) Alive Pearl Jam 5.) Mercedes Benz Janis Joplin 5.) Pressure Queen & David Bowie 5.) Light My Fire The Doors 5.) GiganticThe Pixies 5.) Rhinoceros Smashing Pumpkins. 5.) Bell Bottom Blues Eric Clapton 5.) Bartender Dave Matthews 5. ...........heh.