Saturday, May 03, 2003

Hippo Birdy Two Ewes



Hippo Birdy Two Ewes 2 me

I'm a freak with issues and I'm 39 today! Happy to be here......I've got zits and menstration to accompany me on my birthday, I am a lucky woman. Today, I shall finish destroying whats left of my computers, replacing the odds & sods......I will NOT attend the Chat Bday party for my friend Slater, (sorry Brian, I just can't do it...ugh). Hell I haven't even been in the chat room at all.....ugh.....It's so....ugh. I also won't be hanging with my friend John...who's friendship I push to the limits.....I just nudged it a bit more last night.(waves to the Brat)...I'm fucking stellar baybeeee! My Parents are coming up for lunch then brunch tomorrow.....I'm getting all the obligitory calls and birthday wishes, tis nice.

Mister Rogers is an ASStroid now, joy joy!!!

Ok, I'm gone.com........I've got computers to torment, music to listen to and lunch is to be had. This is the prep year, the one before 40, LMFAO......I'm actually looking forward to it. I hope the world is ready for it....eh, fuck em' all!!. (and no that is NOT a challenge Lefty....heh).