Friday, May 16, 2003

Friday Five



5 mindless responses to the greatest questions in our exsistence, mmmhmmm


1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? I'm a Dasani slut.....blue bottle of purified yumminess....I buy it in 24 packs and drink daily....tap water works....water is just plain good. I can tell already the absolute lameness of post will bore you and me into a mindless abyss of nothingness.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? Hmmmm, um...any tortilla chip with a tasty salsa. Oh yeah....Sun Chips, omg addictive, they rip the shit out of your mouth and don't forget to wash down your chips with orange juice, just for the thrill of it all....ow.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? Believe it or not, I enjoy cooking, I really, really do....it's like ironing or folding laundrey it's a bit theraputic but with cooking you get to eat the end result if you didn't fuck it up. I don't really follow recipes....I just do what should be done.....experiment....yum....*hunger pangs*. Um, I enjoy cooking anything really.

4. How do you have your eggs? I keep my eggs fresh in their little ovary home, I ovulate monthly. As for the chicken eggs, I like them anyway, anyhow as long as they are cooked and cooked well.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? The nice mexican dude at Torero's at the mall, he whipped up a wicked little avocado tostada, yum....Today, the nice greek fella will make my gyros and hummus platter and he'll do it with great joy in his heart and a longing to know me better and as usual I will tell him to give it to me for free because I'm such a awesome patron and he'll laugh and over charge my ass.....and I'll walk away, food in hand, shaking my ass.....silly greeks.