Friday, May 16, 2003

Thursday Three



Thursday Three for the insane:

1.Describe yourself in three words Creative, bitchy and extraordinary.

2.Which person do you know that is most like you and why? I stand alone. Some people may share the same qualities and sense of humor, I aspire to nothing more than being a wacky chick....and um...I think I've made great progress....LMFAO....shut up.

3.What kind of person are you? I'm the kind of person you want as a friend, that's not to say I want you as a friend, but you get it and if you don't ....tough shit. I'm a geek who'd rather read a book then socialize. I'm shy until I can't handle the stupidity anymore and must make my voice heard. I'm a little aggressive and I always think I'm right....nice mix for a self proclaimed *shy* girl. I am a toxic neurotic, I over think everything.....and um....I'm a little out there some times. Over all, I'm just a chick with an attitude who enjoys laughter, music and life (on a good day). mmmkay....