Friday, June 13, 2003

Friday Five



What Where & Why???? Smell my finger?


1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? I've always wanted to be rich, but alas.....I'm too lazy.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Even if they look like Phyllis Diller with a weave, on crack.....I'd let em know.....they look um.....special.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? I can't go into it. LMFAO!

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? Oz is nice this time of year but Utopia has great surfing. Travel Advisory's for the Matrix look bleak, I'm so very confused....maybe...Wonderland, yes....Wonderland. Where's the wabbit????

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? Relationships with earthlings. *bweep*