Monday, June 16, 2003



Monday~Monday........Blah, Blah....blah, bla, blah blah

So I saw the Matrix: Reloaded. For all you Matrix purists out there.....lighten the fuck up....I enjoyed it immensly. The movie is visually appealing, exciting and mesmerising...Neo & Trinity slithering about in a lustful Zion romp, um...ok. Anyhoo......I can't wait for the next movie...yeehaw. I also saw the Mariner vs. the Braves @ Safeco Field on Friday evening, the Mariners won!!! Happy Happy Joy...etc. Inter-league games are so fun......what my friend and I found most entertaining were the Braves Fans talking shit about the Mariners......beeeeeyatch was yelped repeatedly...and we all laughed...me go "haha". All in all it was a good weekend.

Harry Potter week......Lions and Tigers and multi million dollar best sellers.....OH MY! This week should FLY!!

Ummmmmmmm, this was fun, but I didn't fare well at all, there are reasons some don't fly or drive....yikes.