Friday, March 05, 2004

Ow *sniffle*

After a very busy week at work, I end this week with a full blown, snotty, earachey, throat hurtey, cold......it's evil and sucking all my energy and retarding what little wit I can spew....I can't think, must drink more liquids, must have chocolate, yes, chocolate, the Cupie cure for anything. =P
And for your amusement, I give you the Cinco de Marcho.

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name? I absofuckinglutely can't remember, but I do remember it was in San Diego, Cabrillo Heights Navy Housing and I do remember the view from the window of my classroom, I got an A in daydreaming.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I guess it would have to be Scooby Doo, but I really loved all the Sid & Marty Kroft stuff, creepy as hell, but tre coolio. Oh how I wanted Kaptain Kool and the Kongs to tour with Kiss.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend? I couldn't tell ya, but she lived across the street, she was a fan of Captain Kangaroo's and she introduced me to the culinary wonders of Spaghetti O's, yum.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Cocoa Puffs, Cocoa Pebbles, and Rocky Road Ice Cream, Baskin Robbins of course.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? All of the appropriate latchkey stuff like, having a snack, watching Speed Racer, I Love Lucy reruns and playing Hide n' Seek until the sun went down or before my mom got home from work. If we were outside playing and we hadn't done our chores we had no worries as you could hear our Volkswagen van from miles away. We'd hear the familiar chug a chug and haul ass into the house for a quick vacuum and dish wash, Hi Mom. ;)

So, there ya have it, I'm going to medicate myself again, have a loverly evening.