Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Bloggity Book Deals And Strike A Pose

Publishing deals are out there in the blogosphere, I don't smell a thing....sniff. LOL! Woo! Woooohooooo! Ahem, anyhoo, I've gotta get my ass to work and continue on the strategic re-branding scheme my company is putting us through. I spend weeks and days readying the task at hand, it has taken a full week to make the changes and the cash has yet to pour in. Last Friday my boss whizzed through the store stating 'this won't do', 'this can't happen', 'you have to align all these fixtures parallel to each other', 'All stores MUST look the SAME despite the layout, its the future, there will be NO individuality or non-conformity'. Apparently all stores must be blonde haired and blue-eyed from here on out, so after I call all my employee's back to the store this week to make the changes I think we'll celebrate with stripping naked and making a human pyramid and send the picture to my home office as a gesture of thanks for busting our asses this year. I think it will be quite conducive to selling books by bloggers. Shoot me. Have a Super Dandy day.