Tuesday, May 25, 2004

American Idol non-Atkins Compatible

We think Diana is cute, too cute, chipmunk cheeks cute, her voice grates on my nerves though.....I noticed my whole body tensed up when she sang tonight so I ate a 3 Musketeers Bar (loaded with Carbs). Fantasia, Fantasia, Fantasia, you fucking rocked and if all goes well you'll have a lifetime supply of that C2 crap the Coca Cola Company was shoving down our collective throats tonight, but I celebrated your excellent performance with a cup of Bean and Bacon soup. That lil' cup O'soup was chock full of carbs. Now some of you may have noticed that I ate the candy before the soup, good observation.

On that note dear readers, I'll leave you with the what happens to a political culturist, of sorts and an office romper, of sorts, during a drinking interview, of sorts. I give you the Antic's of Muses. Good Night!