"they were--a transience that was yet eternal life, a per-..." Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception Heaven and Hell.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My backpack. My dusty recumbent bicycle, I really should polish the seat with my ass and pedal the little bitch again...hmmm.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Hannah and Her Sister's--Woody Allen, viewed on PBS.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, can you guess what the time is? Noonish.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Birds, planes, and the pool guy....the cats just ripped the shit out of each other and my kitchen sink is dripping, drip ping....drip....drip...ommmmmmmmm, ommmmm.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About a half hour ago....took out the garbage, good times!
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? This....love it!
9. What are you wearing? A red teddy and fishnets...BAHAHAH..pink and green striped pajama bottoms, pink long sleeved shirt and a rusty chastity belt or I need to change my undies, LMFAO....alrighty. =P
10. Did you dream last night? Every night without fail, some freaky, some premonitions, some full of love and the occasional death dream, which usually means my cat is sleeping on my face.
11. When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago at myself, I'm a crude yet amusing wench...lol.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Assorted Michelangelo prints from the Sistine Chapel, Cherubs, and an ancient Vogue Mirror my sister gave me as a teen and assorted other oddities.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
"John Ashcroft should go after "evildoers" and stop bothering American porn producers and stars--people who make and sell a product that inspires American men to higher levels of ejaculation and, thus, lower levels of prostate cancer."--The ever gorgeous Dan Savage.
14. What do you think of this quiz? I think its successfully wasting time better spent doing something else!
15. What is the last film you saw? In a movie theater? Oh god....um...Timeline?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? The house on the waterfront in Redondo, I dreamt of it and in my dream I walked inside of it, viewed every room and made mental notes, its nothing fancy but the view of Puget Sound is loverly and it will, by the grace of God be mine, one day, when I am a freakin' multi-millionaire. It will happen, I don't know how, but it will. Donations accepted.
17. Can you tell something about you that no one knows? Tempting, but um....no. ;)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? There would be one gracious and loving God and spirituality would reign supreme over religion.
19. Do you like to dance? What are we drinking?
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? I honestly feel he is a simple man with ultimately good intentions and you know what they say about good intentions, they give you a rash.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Zakariah
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I am a broad, so um...I'm the perfect example of living abroad, 'cause that's what broads like me do.
Via; Shots & Giggles