Sunday, August 01, 2004

Hope Floats

It's true I've got a serious DNC hangover, I can't believe I watched the WHOLE thing! I was insanely flippin' the channels for days, FOX, MSNBC,CNBC, CNN, PBS and when they broke away from 'reality' t.v. the networks and when I wasn't flipping channels I was madly clicking webpages. What did I learn from watching it? Well, not a whole hell of a lot, but I do enjoy great theater. I could go on and on but, I'm sure other blogs will have a more analytical view, so I've decide to close my DNC spewfest with Fantasy SEX Camp DNC style"
Monday: Ben Affleck, yeah...um...I'm Cupie from the Block, please let me lick vote with you....great.
Tuesday: Mo Rocca, yeah, the bitch needs to slapped around a bit, but I promise I won't break those sexy glasses, I may stifle the witty banter, but only momentarily.
Wednesday: Jon Stewart just for being there. The content of the Daily Show kinda sucked ass last week, but Jon and gang did their best and their best wins on spot on my fantasy shagfest. Luckily they saved the best for last Back In Black with Lewis Clark, my next victim.
Thursday: Lewis Black, because, your life sucks and I'm the cherry to top it off, bitch. *smooch*
Friday: Barack Obama, smart gorgeous who could ask for anything more?
Saturday: Joaquin Phoenix, What? He wasn't there, whatever.
Sunday: Chris Hienz, he's gorgeous, period.

And there ya have it, my political mind is trashed and tired. Next up will be Fantasy Sex Camp from the RNC, slim pickin's but I'll see what I can do. ;)
[Via: Pie]