Monday, February 28, 2005

The Art Of War

When Bush got into office he had a surplus of money. Now there's like a $70 trillion dollar deficit. Now, just imagine you worked at the Gap.(Laughter)

You're closing out your register, and there's $70 trillion dollars short.(Laughter)

The average person would get in trouble for something like that, right?(Laughter-Applause) Not Bush, no.

He started a war, that's cool, support the troops, he started a war. Now just imagine you worked at the Gap.(Laughter)

You're $70 trillion behind on your register, and then you start a war with the Banana Republic...(Laughter) 'cause you say they got toxic tank-tops over there.(Laughter)

You have the war. People are dying. A thousand Gap employees dead, that's right, bleeding all over the khakis.(Laughter)

You finally take over Banana Republic and find out, they never made tank-tops in the first place.(Laughter-Applause)

I missed most of the Oscars, but I finally caught Chris Rocks opening monologue at Talk Left, and I must say, I laughed my ass off. Okay, okay, I laughed and my ass just jiggled, but I the thought of laughing my ass off is intriguing. And as for all the people pissed at Chris for dissing on Jude Law, chill out, Jude Law is laughing all the way to the bank and I'm certain he's baking cupcakes for every movie set out there now, while reading scripts for his next batch of films, of course.