Monday, March 07, 2005

So Very Saucy

Jessa Crispin is not only a bookslut, she's a saucy foodslut. Yum.
This is not a website for picky eaters. If you're cutting carbs, eating at McDonald's, or buying margarine, this may not be the site for you. But if you love all kinds of food like we do, Saucy is here to entertain and enlighten.

After three years of running Bookslut, I realized that expense #1 in my budget was always books and magazines, but food and drink was closing in....[more].

Should you keep your liquor in the freezer? Want to attract butterflies to your house and eat them? Then this is the online mag for you. Okay, so you don't eat the butterflies. I jest, it's what I do.

Also found on bookslut this morning, for lack of anything original coming from my feeble Monday morning mind, a Guardian interview with the fascinating and disturbing R. Crumb.
[via: BS]