Monday, March 07, 2005

Of Books And Breasts

Looks like Pamela Anderson is one-upping me again. First, a semi-autobiographical work of fiction with her predominantly naked body on the cover; my idea as well, but I just can't seem to loose that menacing extra 50 lbs. One could seriously get lost in my secret garden of cellulite. It's not worth the risk. Also, just releasing my boobies from their binding tit-sling can be considered a terrorist threat. Now it appears Ms. Anderson has a television series based on what I do for a living minus the cellulite. Curse the wench and her bulbous mams, curse her!
The pilot episode hasn't been shot yet, but FOX's Pamela Anderson vehicle "Stacked" will be making its way onto the airwaves in just about six weeks.
The show, in which Anderson plays a bookstore employee trying to make a new start in life, is set to premiere at 8:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, April 13. The timeslot, between "That '70s Show" and the "American Idol" results show, would seem to indicate the network has pretty high hopes for "Stacked."

[link via: BS]