Sunday, March 06, 2005

If It Takes A Village, Am I the Village Idiot?

Good question, Cupie. Why Thank you, Cupie. Your rectum. welcome. The Spew is ever changing like myself, morphing into something bigger than my ass and my ass appreciates the competition. We have taken it upon our self to recruit two more contributors to the Spew and to change the name permanently to Spew It Forward! We will reside here @ the blogspot domain for awhile longer as my ass is lazy and change is such a pain in the ass and, as you know, my ass has bigger things on its mind, like breakfast.

I'd like to welcome Tanya Roseberry (my little sister) as my own personal editor and proof reader. She is a mother of three gorgeous kids and married to the man that gave me my first computer lo' those many years ago. The modem didn't work, but damn if I didn't master solitaire and Power Point. If I'm the Street Smarts, Tanya is the Book Smarts. I partied and she got an education. My high school sweetheart was gay, Tanya married hers. I drink booze and smoke like Keith Richards at a briss and she's never touched the stuff. Yes, we are opposites on so many levels, but we are great friends as well as siblings and I respect her opinion and feedback. Until she feels brave enough to post something, you can thank her for making my rants readable.

Also, I've recruited a teenage perspective, Sara Z. She will soon be 15 and she is my socially conscience niece. She's hip, fashion savvy and reads more than Andy, Tanya and myself, if that is at all possible.

I'm sure Andy will continue to contribute when his studies allow and I look forward to his posts once he moves to Japan.

Am I the Village Idiot for adding more contributors to my village? No, not really. I'm the goddamned Mayor of Cupieville and its all about the many perspectives that make us who we are.

Alrighty then, Sunday is my Monday, so I'm off to fling books at people who ask where the non-fiction section is. Have a most fabulous day!