Saturday, March 12, 2005

Yeah, so um...where was I?

My computer's power supply went tits-up the other day, $80 and I'm up and running again to surf the web another day, to delete mass junk mail one more fucking time, and to spew for you once more.

Rosie O' Donnell has a blog now and after reading a few of the posts some gray matter shot from my right ear----> *splat*, hit the wall and I'm now cleaning it up before my cats mistake it for kibble.
"I have had offers to do books, but what I do is too rough and raw for them. They always want it to be more linear than I think. This way I can just put it out there."
Sqoooooooosh splat! Yep, that was gray matter shooting from my left ear and this time I'm just going to shellac the shit and keep it as a reminder to never read Ms. O' Donnell's attempt at a non-linear writing style again. [via: BB]