Monday, March 14, 2005

Brain Fart Or Aneurysm?

Sunday is my Monday, Monday is my Tuesday, so why does my Tuesday still feel like a Monday? Why did I forget to put coffee grounds in the coffee maker? As nice as a mug of hot water might sound, I really need my java. Why did I take the milk out of the fridge and put my bowl of cereal in the fridge? Why have I been sitting here starring at my empty coffee cup in front of me, knowing full well the milk on the counter will turn if I don't put it back in the fridge? After twenty minutes of these questions stinging my brain like electric shock treatments, I remedied all the above situations, came back to my computer only to light my cigarette backasswards, burnt my mouth with the coffee that I finally managed to make and made a second bowl of cereal forgetting I put the original bowl in the fridge. It's going to be a rough day.