Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Conclusion Of Pope Deathwatch '05

I didn't think he would ever let go, but then again he was Polish and perhaps he thought he was just waiting for the bus. Dunno. Rest in peace, Sir. With all the "prime-time" death this week, I would have to say the only death that brought me to actual tears and not a dry-eyed and forced sense of loss, was that of Will Wheaton's cat, Felix. I bawled like a freakin' baby.

Once I composed myself and after I read about how Mr. Wheaton's kitty done died of old age (like the Pope, and I can say with some certainty that the kitty wasn't waiting for the bus either), I fixed the blog combustion problem and hopefully it won't happen again for a LONG time, because I kinda feel guilty that I sat on my ass playing with code, dabbling in CSS and loving every ass-numbing minute of it.

You've been a great audience. Thanks & Good Night.