Friday, May 27, 2005

Gay Is Not A Choice

It is the written word of man that condemns homosexuality, what people choose to not understand leads to fear of the unknown. These written words are said to be the word of God. When confronting God directly on this issue, his only comment was: "I made man of my likeness, wink-wink, nudge-nudge." divinely said, if I say so myself.
"People are happy to believe I chose this. That I wanted to be a "pervert." I chose.

Well, I am here to tell you, I most certainly did NOT choose this. I was born this way, and as an American citizen, who has a committed loving relationship, and who votes and pays taxes the same way every other American does, I deserve. No, let me restate, it is my American birthright to be guaranteed the same rights under the law as EVERY other American. This includes all 1,049 rights the Federal government gives to straight couples.
" [American Progression] ;)