Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Jesus Gibb, Downing Street & Penis Referrals

We are in a funk, we do not like funks of any kind, shape or size. Hell, even p-funk couldn't shake my ass out of this funk. We will be chalking up this particular funk to "those saucy, but ill-mannered, hormones" deal with it or it won't be a horse head you wake up next too, rather, it will be an ovary with my name on it. Anyhoo, I'll refrain from any wretched details as it will only make you wish you were born a man and if you were born a man, you'd be gay 5 seconds after I told you of the horrors. We tell you this not for the sake of pity, instead, we tell you this because I have a keyboard.

Alrighty, back to the business of blogging, I did little web surfing this weekend, but what little I did do will surly enlighten your day, make you see God, make you drop those unsightly pounds, make you wish that blogs didn't exist at all, but, they do, so with that, I bring you linkage:

Jesus or Barry Gibb, you decide.
click for story
Click for story.
*---------------------------------*

Normally, I'm not one to "join up", the last time I joined a progressive group I was abolished for not having their fucking blogroll on my website, Democracy in action, whatever, smell my finger. That last group ended up being taken over by crazy moonbat/asshats and the whatnot, my inbox was swelling over with demands for vengeful unproductive assaults on conservative sites, which ultimately failed to produce any change whatsoever and I was glad to be "let go". However, I did join Shakespeare's Sister's Big Brass Blog Alliance, if only to help bring to light the Downing Street Memo. The American press doesn't seem to be obsessing over this particular memo for whatever reason, perhaps because its legit, perhaps its because we know the President is a filthy fucking liar and the press is weary and bored with his bullshit and fear retribution. Who can say?
C reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. The NSC had no patience with the UN route, and no enthusiasm for publishing material on the Iraqi regime's record. There was little discussion in Washington of the aftermath after military action
.
Clinton was impeached for lying about getting his dingle dunked down the throat of Ms. Lewinsky, it seems trivial by comparison. Impeachment doesn't mean the end of a Presidency, it just validates the fact we are being lead by a creepy liar with a personal agenda that was fed by the tragedy of 9-11. Take action or not, the choice is yours, I for one (voices included) don't like being lied to by anyone, especially our leaders. /spew
*---------------------------------*

And finally, referrals are all the rage! (Shoot me)