Wednesday, May 04, 2005

When the president talks to God, Does he ever think that maybe he's not?

Yesterday was my birthday, so I rolled my tits up off my knees, put them in a sexy bustier, had 10 jaegerbombs, rode the bull(no charges were pressed) and slept with Paula Abdul, she promised to help me in my career and I promised not to write a steamy tell all about our evening.

Ok, so I didn't do any of that, but I did have a productive day as part of my Extreme Home Makeover. I went to bed around midnight and promptly passed out from exhaustion only to awake in a puddle of drool and yet again, sore muscles. With few more weeks of this kind of activity and I won't have to roll my tits anywhere, they'll be in their proper place, somewhere above my protruding gut, nice (ssssssssexy). I'm off to work now, because I haven't physically tortured myself enough, but I will leave you with this performance from the Tonight Show last night which in the words of the BWE blog "was probably the most offensive thing to happen on The Tonight Show since Johnny named Jay as his successor. The only difference being, this was great." His name, Bright Eyes, his song "When The President Talks To God" The video of last nights performance, here, and yes it was fucking brilliant!. Have a super day!