Friday, June 24, 2005

Crispy Cupie, yum.

I love afternoon baseball games, we had great seats, 5 rows back from right field and sunburns to boot. The Mariners were spanked but being out in the sun instead of being at work is hella more fun than saying "hella", y'all. Let it be known the best way to hydrate yourself while baking in the sun is not with beer, I drank so much freakin' water on my return home I was bloated Cupie and sadly I couldn't burp or fart enough to relieve the discomfort of the beer gut or sunburn, who's sexy? ;)

Things that make you go "wtf?" or "hmmmmm":

Author Max Barry on the magic of STET!

Googlefight, no blood, just good old fashioned page ranks.

Rove Report
:
"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 in the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers,"

Bitch, howzabout some therapy for your sorry ass. Engineer, my blubbery buttocks! Mr. Rove you are the queef beneath my wings. Your Welcome.

Polaroid-o-nizer™ it and have a super fantastic day! :)