Saturday, July 16, 2005

Midnight Harry Potter Party

It's 2:47 a.m., we are hot, sweaty and tired. Six months from now, when I'm no longer employed at the mall I presently work at, I'm going to rip them a new asshole on this blog because they are complete and utter morons to the nth fucking degree. Their "Security" (unarmed rent-a-cops) Guards pissed me off, pissed off my line of people, sending some away and now must die a slow painful death. So, needless to say the "Security" Guards got a big dose of Cupie attitude up in their face and they tried to dish it back to no avail, because they can kiss my jiggly fat ass. Other than that, kids got their books, adults got their books for their "kids" ;) and all is well in the Potter Universe. Overall, a good experience, I just have no fucking respect for the mall bitches. Tomorrows another day and with the lack of proper sleep, I should be a bucket of SUNSHINE!

The first Sentence of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince:
It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind.

Dude, I can so relate.