Friday, July 22, 2005

Potter Fodder

I finished Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. First off, I knew who the Prince was and secondly, I liked it, I really did. I won't spoil it for anyone, but I'll link to those who will.

"I solemnly swear, I am up to no good"
Lumos created by Dizzy.

Interview with J.K. Rowlings @ The Leaky Cauldren.

Here's a clip of a soul sucking Dementor taking away a bit of joy for some people. "You Bitch!".

Gryffindor
You are a GRYFFINDOR!

As a Gryffindor and as an STP, you are adventurous,
impulsive, and value heroism. You enjoy
challenges, and are risk-taking, adaptable, and
practical. Since you value freedom and
flexibility, you dislike structure and may bend
rules that you feel are too stifling. When
faced with a practical problem, you approach it
with courage, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
You are also analytical, logical, and
pragmatic.


Hogwarts Sorting Hat: Based on Myers-Briggs Personality Typing
brought to you by Quizilla